Illuminated Channel letters
The Victory Café will reopen in their new location in the heart of the annex on Bloor St. West. They recently contacted us to make a great looking sign for their re-opening. For the sign, our team of signage consultants chose illuminated channel letters.These beautiful channel letters backlit with halo illumination really create an incredible look and feel of the art deco look of the 1920’s and ’30s.
The combination of acrylic, aluminum and LED illumination carefully crafted brings this sign to life along Bloor Street.
We’ve had many compliments on the interpretation of this great looking logo into a sign application and felt that big is not always the best way to go.
The client absolutely loves the look and we were so pleased with the end result. Even though we did not design the logo, much of our work is understanding the key elements of the brand and what the customer is trying to do and how he wants to compete in a very busy marketplace.
Sign A Rama has done hundreds of restaurants and entertainment establishments over the years and we love doing this for the streetscape of Toronto and serving the entrepreneurial business community in a very creative way.
We are very proud to be chosen to do this for the owners who have multiple establishments and have trusted us again.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Calii Love gets their new interior signs from Signarama Toronto - March 18, 2018
- Original’s Ale House gets a facelift with new storefront sign from Sign A Rama Toronto - March 2, 2018
- Butter Chicken Factory rebrands itself with help from Signarama Toronto East - February 26, 2018
- Carlton Condominiums chose Signarama Toronto to make their new lightbox signs - February 21, 2018
- Remax re-brands itself with help from Signarama Toronto - February 7, 2018
- Assembly Chef’s Hall Neon Signs by Sign A Rama Toronto - February 5, 2018
- Bo Concept relies on Signarma Toronto to make their seasonal promotional banners - February 1, 2018
- Sign A Rama Toronto makes new signs for Epiroc - January 31, 2018
- Signarama made new exterior and interior signs for Assembly Chef’s hall - January 25, 2018
- Signarama Toronto did Large Format banner installation for K1 Speed - January 25, 2018