Illuminated Channel letters
The Victory Café will reopen in their new location in the heart of the annex on Bloor St. West. They recently contacted us to make a great looking sign for their re-opening. For the sign, our team of signage consultants chose illuminated channel letters.These beautiful channel letters backlit with halo illumination really create an incredible look and feel of the art deco look of the 1920’s and ’30s.
The combination of acrylic, aluminum and LED illumination carefully crafted brings this sign to life along Bloor Street.
We’ve had many compliments on the interpretation of this great looking logo into a sign application and felt that big is not always the best way to go.
The client absolutely loves the look and we were so pleased with the end result. Even though we did not design the logo, much of our work is understanding the key elements of the brand and what the customer is trying to do and how he wants to compete in a very busy marketplace.
Sign A Rama has done hundreds of restaurants and entertainment establishments over the years and we love doing this for the streetscape of Toronto and serving the entrepreneurial business community in a very creative way.
We are very proud to be chosen to do this for the owners who have multiple establishments and have trusted us again.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Re-branding your old business with new signs help in maintaining a modern outlook - November 2, 2017
- Victory café got their new illuminated channel letters sign for their re-opening - October 30, 2017
- Rothman Benson & Hedges chose Signarama Toronto to make their IQOS corporate office signs - October 3, 2017
- F45 trusts Signarama Toronto East with their storefront sign - September 24, 2017
- U of T and RBC pick Sign A Rama to deliver a great impression - September 11, 2017
- Prada trusts Signarama Toronto to manage its in-store global promotions - August 24, 2017
- Signarama Toronto East makes new store sign for Kigurumi - July 18, 2017
- Pan-Seared chose Signarama Toronto-East for their new striking storefront sign - July 17, 2017
- Trio Feritility chooses Signarama Toronto for their wayfinding signs - July 14, 2017
- Neon Signs making a grand comeback in the signage industry - July 10, 2017