Sign A Rama was asked to put up a banner that spanned over 300 ft to cover the construction of the new H & M Store at Yonge and Dundas. It was quite the challenge having to engineer such a massive challenge with a limited time period to work within and to have a safe cover the would withstand the weather conditions.
The banner was engineered with special reinforced pockets with a seat belt material that would withstand the stress and the wind. The graphics were tied into the grand opening announcement and the whole project took three nights to put up.
As promised, on time and on a budget. We were happy to have helped with this large job for H&M and their marketing agency to get this up right and without a hitch. We think it was one of the largest banner projects ever.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Signarama Toronto makes a Halo Brass Sign for 57 North Prosthodontics - March 23, 2018
- Calii Love gets their new interior signs from Signarama Toronto - March 18, 2018
- Original’s Ale House gets a facelift with new storefront sign from Sign A Rama Toronto - March 2, 2018
- Butter Chicken Factory rebrands itself with help from Signarama Toronto East - February 26, 2018
- Carlton Condominiums chose Signarama Toronto to make their new lightbox signs - February 21, 2018
- Remax re-brands itself with help from Signarama Toronto - February 7, 2018
- Assembly Chef’s Hall Neon Signs by Sign A Rama Toronto - February 5, 2018
- Bo Concept relies on Signarma Toronto to make their seasonal promotional banners - February 1, 2018
- Sign A Rama Toronto makes new signs for Epiroc - January 31, 2018
- Signarama made new exterior and interior signs for Assembly Chef’s hall - January 25, 2018