Sign A Rama was asked to put up a banner that spanned over 300 ft to cover the construction of the new H & M Store at Yonge and Dundas. It was quite the challenge having to engineer such a massive challenge with a limited time period to work within and to have a safe cover the would withstand the weather conditions.
The banner was engineered with special reinforced pockets with a seat belt material that would withstand the stress and the wind. The graphics were tied into the grand opening announcement and the whole project took three nights to put up.
As promised, on time and on a budget. We were happy to have helped with this large job for H&M and their marketing agency to get this up right and without a hitch. We think it was one of the largest banner projects ever.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Re-branding your old business with new signs help in maintaining a modern outlook - November 2, 2017
- Victory café got their new illuminated channel letters sign for their re-opening - October 30, 2017
- Rothman Benson & Hedges chose Signarama Toronto to make their IQOS corporate office signs - October 3, 2017
- F45 trusts Signarama Toronto East with their storefront sign - September 24, 2017
- U of T and RBC pick Sign A Rama to deliver a great impression - September 11, 2017
- Prada trusts Signarama Toronto to manage its in-store global promotions - August 24, 2017
- Signarama Toronto East makes new store sign for Kigurumi - July 18, 2017
- Pan-Seared chose Signarama Toronto-East for their new striking storefront sign - July 17, 2017
- Trio Feritility chooses Signarama Toronto for their wayfinding signs - July 14, 2017
- Neon Signs making a grand comeback in the signage industry - July 10, 2017