Rebranding is an important part of a strategy of an old and established organisation and can help breathe new life into the company. Some of the benefits of re-branding are-
- Helps you move with changing times
- Re-branding helps you announce a change in your strategy to your audience
- Help reflect a change in the types of product you sell
- Differentiate you from your competitor
Every now and then, a company has to refresh its image and try to get new clients, expand into new areas of expertise, etc. This is where re-branding comes into the picture and helps your company to align itself with new goals and strategy. So after many years with the same logo, Remax, a legendary brand in the real estate industry, decided to re-brand themselves and design their new logo.
They always maintained a leadership position in anything they do, including their signage. We were happy to be selected to produce these beautiful channel letters for their head office and these stainless steel three-dimensional letters for their lobby.
We were proud of the look and results and the Remax people were ecstatic.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Signarama Toronto makes a Halo Brass Sign for 57 North Prosthodontics - March 23, 2018
- Calii Love gets their new interior signs from Signarama Toronto - March 18, 2018
- Original’s Ale House gets a facelift with new storefront sign from Sign A Rama Toronto - March 2, 2018
- Butter Chicken Factory rebrands itself with help from Signarama Toronto East - February 26, 2018
- Carlton Condominiums chose Signarama Toronto to make their new lightbox signs - February 21, 2018
- Remax re-brands itself with help from Signarama Toronto - February 7, 2018
- Assembly Chef’s Hall Neon Signs by Sign A Rama Toronto - February 5, 2018
- Bo Concept relies on Signarma Toronto to make their seasonal promotional banners - February 1, 2018
- Sign A Rama Toronto makes new signs for Epiroc - January 31, 2018
- Signarama made new exterior and interior signs for Assembly Chef’s hall - January 25, 2018