Window Prints and Displays
Prada has been a long time customer of Signarama Toronto. We have worked with them in the past on various signage projects for their stores in Toronto.When everything has to be just perfect just like their brand, marketers at Prada trust us to help them with their signage.
The job at hand was to create hi-resolution window prints and displays to advertise their new promotion at their Bloor street store in Toronto. The major challenge was to coordinate all activities and complete the job by the specified day of the world launch of the new promotion.
From high-resolution printing to installation, we planned all the activities to be ready for the launch date. Our experienced team of graphic designers paid great attention to detail to deliver impactful results. Set ups are done overnight by our in-house installers on certain dates to coordinate world launch of new products and styles.
In the end, the window displays came out absolutely perfect to the smallest detail including resolution of graphics, colour matching and positioning in the windows. The Prada team were happy with the end result.
Whether it’s a full window or a vinyl application, Sign A Rama Toronto can help you make the most of your opportunity with window advertising. Our staff is experienced, insured and bonded to make sure the experience is a worry free one for the customer.
Sign A Rama Toronto is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-922-7446 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Re-branding your old business with new signs help in maintaining a modern outlook - November 2, 2017
- Victory café got their new illuminated channel letters sign for their re-opening - October 30, 2017
- Rothman Benson & Hedges chose Signarama Toronto to make their IQOS corporate office signs - October 3, 2017
- F45 trusts Signarama Toronto East with their storefront sign - September 24, 2017
- U of T and RBC pick Sign A Rama to deliver a great impression - September 11, 2017
- Prada trusts Signarama Toronto to manage its in-store global promotions - August 24, 2017
- Signarama Toronto East makes new store sign for Kigurumi - July 18, 2017
- Pan-Seared chose Signarama Toronto-East for their new striking storefront sign - July 17, 2017
- Trio Feritility chooses Signarama Toronto for their wayfinding signs - July 14, 2017
- Neon Signs making a grand comeback in the signage industry - July 10, 2017