Exterior and Interior signs at Assembly Chef’s Hall
Signarama Toronto East is a respected name in Toronto’s Signage industry. We have been helping Toronto’s businesses get their perfect signs since 1986. We were recently contracted by Assembly Chef’s Hall to make exterior and interior signs for their new location. Assembly Chef’s Hall is a “chef-driven community market” located in the basement of the Google building at 111 Richmond St. W that includes some of Toronto’s top chefs in an eclectic high-end food court. Signarama Toronto East was commissioned to design, fabricate and install both exterior and interior signs for the market that would showcase the space and its unique vendors with creative and eye-catching signs.
The main exterior sign is a custom double-sided blade sign with wrap around red neon that boldly announces the Assembly brand to passersby, as does the large white acrylic letters in the windows spelling “ASSEMBLY”.
Each individual food vendor was provided custom signage to match their particular taste; which included illuminated signs, 3D acrylic letters, vinyl and custom menu boards. Signarama Toronto East was once again able to provide stunning signs in an array of flavours to meet the needs of our gourmet clients, using our expertise in design, fabrication and installation.
Sign A Rama Toronto East is a premier sign and display company which has been present in Downtown Toronto since 1986. We offer a comprehensive in-house design with our 3 graphic designers, complete manufacturing, and installation. We are ContractorCheck accredited company and fully insured with $10,000,000 insurance coverage. We have all WSIB clearance certificates and each and every member of our team is fully trained in first aid, ladder training and safety practices.
When you expect great results, come to the creative sign experts at Sign A Rama Toronto. From concept, to design, to production and to final installation, we are there to help. Feel free to contact us at 416-422-2622 or fill our contact form here. We will get in touch with you to help you with your query.
- Remax re-brands itself with help from Signarama Toronto - February 7, 2018
- Assembly Chef’s Hall Neon Signs by Sign A Rama Toronto - February 5, 2018
- Bo Concept relies on Signarma Toronto to make their seasonal promotional banners - February 1, 2018
- Sign A Rama Toronto makes new signs for Epiroc - January 31, 2018
- Signarama made new exterior and interior signs for Assembly Chef’s hall - January 25, 2018
- Signarama Toronto did Large Format banner installation for K1 Speed - January 25, 2018
- Re-branding your old business with new signs help in maintaining a modern outlook - November 2, 2017
- Victory café got their new illuminated channel letters sign for their re-opening - October 30, 2017
- Rothman Benson & Hedges chose Signarama Toronto to make their IQOS corporate office signs - October 3, 2017
- F45 trusts Signarama Toronto East with their storefront sign - September 24, 2017